[mythtv-users] "Find Weekly" recordings not displaying properly in "Upcoming Recordings"

Chris Butler chrisb at crustynet.org.uk
Mon Oct 22 19:18:05 UTC 2007

I've got a strange problem with the display of Find Weekly recordings in
the upcoming list. I'm using the mythtv 0.20.2 packages available from
http://www.debian-multimedia.org.

The problem can be seen in the screenshots here:

[1] http://www.crustynet.org.uk/~chrisb/mythupcoming1.png
[2] http://www.crustynet.org.uk/~chrisb/mythupcoming2.png
[3] http://www.crustynet.org.uk/~chrisb/mythupcoming3.png

As you can see from [1], I have a recording set up with the "Find
Weekly" option. However, in [2] (the "Upcoming episodes for this title"
screen), it is not showing that it will record anything next week (28/10
onwards). If you look in [3], when an item from next week is selected,
it is saying "Not Recording" for the episodes in the next week.

Does anyone know why this is the case? I'm pretty sure it used to work.

--
Chris