[mythtv-users] Cheap SCSI scanners - was:The Bigger... Disk contest, Fall 2007 edition

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Oct 22 20:14:37 UTC 2007

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> I don't even want to tell you about the warehouse full of used
> broadcast gear 20 feet from me destined -- unless I can find buyers
> with cash -- for the dumpster.

Got any 2" Quad or even 1" C stuff?

Just kidding. If you were local I'd be interested but the shipping cost
on that stuff would be a LOT more than it's worth.

I once showed a 2" tape box to some young person, whose comment was
"Wow, the slot that went into must have been HUGE" :-).

But a properly set up 2" machine can make some incredibly good analog
recordings.

Then there were the RCA TCR-100s...

beww