[mythtv-users] My whole house setup

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Oct 23 20:00:23 UTC 2007

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 03:11:33PM -0400, Josh White wrote:
>    While that looks really impressive, why do you need all that to watch 6
>    videos at once?
[ ... ]
>    Maybe some of you awe inspired people can fill me in on the difficulty
>    here.

No one said there *needed* to be difficulty, did they?

I see no reason why it needs to be "necessary" for him to take that
particular approach.  He did it that way because he wanted to.  The
only person he has to justify it to is... his wife.  :-)

My question, John, is why do you sound so... almost offended by it?

Consumption too conspicuous for you?

Cheers,
-- jra