[mythtv-users] Not picking up channel callsigns

John Schmidt andaluciamissionary at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 22:18:57 UTC 2007

Hello,

My MythTV using Schedules Direct does not seem to pick
up the channel's callsigns (eg. ESPN vs. Adding
Channel 27).  When I pull the raw xml data from xmltv,
the callsigns do show up.  Although I can manually
edit the MySQL database, I would much rather find a
workaround instead of manually editing 50+ channels.
When I rerun mythfilldatabase manually, it does not
pull the callsigns either.

My setup is MythTV using a Haugpauge PVR 150 on Ubuntu
7.10.  I use Schedules Direct and it displays the
channel's callsigns correctly on their website, and
the rest of the information (scheduling information)
works.

Any help will be appreciated.

andaluciamissionary at yahoo.com