[mythtv-users] new mac remote frontend

Tim Litwiller timlitw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:19:39 UTC 2007

I finally fixed it, it really was the time/date.  I set the ntp servers in
/etc/ntp.conf on the mac to the same as on my fedora backend and the
recopied the /usr/share/zoneinfo/US/Central to /etc/localtime and the
restarted and ran ntpdate on both machines.

After that it started working.

I had linked per instruction on maczone or some site like that earlier and
the date showed correct or within a few seconds of each other but after
setting to the same ntp server and redoing the timezone files again it
worked so there must have been something I missed the first few times thru.