[mythtv-users] Automatically flag recordings for archive?

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Wed Oct 24 05:38:35 UTC 2007

Let's say there are some shows where I burn every episode to disk.  I
find the mechanism for marking them for archive tedious and way too far
down in thse menus.  Is there a way to automatically flag certain
programs with the "archive me" bit automatically?

I assume nobody's come up with a way of starting export-to-disk from a
script yet, right?  My box can't do much else while mytharchive is
running without locking up on occassion.  I would love to be able to set
up the DVD content then let some process kick it off at 4:00am or something.

Thanks.