[mythtv-users] Using ASUS M2NPV-VM on-board nvidia chip?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:50:38 UTC 2007

On 10/23/07, Joe Votour <vulturej at vulturesnest.net> wrote:

> I'm using this motherboard with 1GB of RAM (128MB reserved for onboard
> video) with an Athlon XP 4200+ EE.  It's driving a LCD TV at
> 1920x1080p via a DVI to HDMI cable with mostly 480i and 1080i sources.
>   It's working great.
>
> Frontend machine only, running Mythbuntu 7.10.
>
> -- Joe

Joe,

I don't believe my system has that much RAM set aside for video use.
Did you do (do you know of) something that can adjust that amount?

I'll have to check into it when I get home tonight.

BTW, try to remember to put your comments at the bottom of the post,
after any part of a quoted message.  It is the preferred practice on this
list.

Craig.