[mythtv-users] Storage Groups, free space, (and auto-expire?)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Oct 24 20:29:32 UTC 2007

On 10/24/2007 02:18 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Thanks, and good luck/happy coding.

I just realized that my post may have made the changes look like a
much-more-daunting task than you may have wanted to take on, and I don't
want to scare you off.  It seems you're interested in the functionality
and I've heard a lot of requests for it (many from users who don't even
have storage groups functionality, yet).

So, anyway, I thought I should mention that you don't necessarily have
to cover all of the issues I've been bringing up in these posts...  Once
you get the start of the functionality in place, it can easily be
modified and extended later.  More than anything, I'm mentioning things
as I think of them, because the archive has a much better memory than I do.

However, if you were to mention those things you know you didn't take
care of in the ticket that you post, others would find it easier to know
what to expect or what needs added.

Thanks,
Mike