[mythtv-users] Mythweather-svn setup up problem

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 25 02:44:04 UTC 2007

Joe Ripley wrote:
> On 10/23/07, Kevin Hayes <wondecla at tpg.com.au> wrote:
>

>> Thanks for the reply Joe, i was starting to tear my hair out on this,
>> i'll read the doc and submit a bug report.
>>

> No need to submit a report, I've re-opened the ticket on this issue
> already.  You can follow the progress here:
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3921
>

>> Is there a way of downloading an old svn, eg 14565 to downgrade this,
>> i browsed through the svn directories for 14565, but couldn't see
>> an obvious way to get the 14565 (or earlier) source.
>>

> To downgrade your entire mythplugins, do this:
> svn co -r 14565 http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythplugins
>
> To downgrade just MythWeather, do this:
> svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythplugins
> cd mythplugins
> rm -rf mythweather
> svn co -r 14565 http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythplugins/mythweather
>
> Then run the usual 'configure' and 'make'.

I'm fairly new to SVN.  If I wanted to try out the latest mythweather,
how would I go about doing that?  I have 0.20.2-163 installed via ATrpms
(the latest that was available when SD went online).  Can I just do an
svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythplugins as stated above to
get the code, then run configure & make?

Thanks,
Harry