[mythtv-users] Suspend to RAM -- Which MB to buy?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:52:18 UTC 2007

You learn something new everyday... man I can't keep up with technology.

Very sweet Paul, thanks for putting something together and posting your
script.

I'm currently searching for a new board and case to upgrade my existing
system and will certainly be on the lookout for the additional MB feature
you suggested S3. Do they actually make a MB with remote functionality
already built in? Like just plug in your IR receiver and away you go???

MA, above mentioned S4 and S5 are they additional stand-by USB ports on the
MB?

Thanks,

AJM