[mythtv-users] MythArchive and MPEG4 recording truncated

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:48:39 UTC 2007

Last night, I recorded a TV news program from 1750 to 1900.  The show
is normally scheduled to start from 1800 to 1900, but I start
recording 10 minutes early just to grab the previous news segment.
This recording was made with an ATI TV Wonder PCI, which is a
bttv-based software capture card.

Then, I attempted to use MythArchive to create a DVD iso for later
burning.  However, after MythArchive generated the .iso file, it was
only 200MB and it only contained the first 6-7 minutes of the
recording.

Can anyone help with me this problem?  I've never used MythArchive at
all until now.

I'm using 0.20.2 (from atrpms) on Fedora 7.

Thanks!