[mythtv-users] suggestions for improving my external channel changing script

j. berger qazzeryd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:23:33 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Oct 25, 2007, at 8:43 AM, Joe Auty wrote:
>

>> Brad DerManouelian wrote:

I have a script that uses mplayer and gocr to look at the first few
seconds of my myth recording file to determine if the channel changed.
This will only work if your cable system inserts the channel number into
the stream.  You will have to adjust the crop line to for your cable
systems on screen info area.