[mythtv-users] Can mythtv play VOBs?

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 26 04:41:49 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

and actually I'm in Florida. I'm just in denial. I'm still *from* Boston.

the vobs went in. the long explanation tomorrow (hey, you have a delete key!) They don't have a timeline, and they're a bit louder, uglier, and less full screeny than the other eps, but they might hold me.  unless they do something stupid at the end, like crash the machine..

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"