[mythtv-users] strange frontend behavior

Dan Wilson dwilson at dslextreme.com
Fri Oct 26 06:56:11 UTC 2007

This evening, my frontend has started behaving strangely.

For some of the series that I have recorded, if I select Media Library->Watch Recordings and go into that series, and start scrolling through the listings, the cursor will suddenly jump to the bottom of the list.  If I try to scroll back upwards, it again jumps after a few seconds back to the bottom of the list.  Other topics are fine: I can go into them, scroll up and down as usual, and nothing untoward happens.  And no, I haven't been drinking <grin>.

After this started, I synced svn to the latest trunk revision and recompiled myth, but the behavior hasn't changed.

The only thing I can think of is that I accepted new rpms from atrpms and fedora today - I wonder if there was something wonky in one of them?

Anybody have any ideas?  There are some shows I'd like to see, but I can't get to them!  LOL!

Thanks,

Dan.