[mythtv-users] suggestions for improving my external channel changing script

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri Oct 26 16:51:23 UTC 2007

Joe Auty wrote:
> Let me ask another question that may get at the root of this problem in
> a better way...
>
> Is there a better, more accurate IR blaster I can buy/obtain that would
> be foolproof (and faster), or do they all share these same basic problems?

I haven't been following this thread, so forgive me if this has been
brought up.

The answer might be Yes, and maybe.

That's because, as far as "foolproof", the MyBlaster is the ultimate
answer IMHO.

The problem is that they are apparently not made anymore, so you would
have to try to buy one used or hoarded.

beww