[mythtv-users] CardID renumber

MythTV User mythuser at mydean.com
Fri Oct 26 19:27:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've got two tuners however, they are numbered as Tuner/Encoder 1 and
Tuner/Encoder 3. I think this happened when I added the 2nd one thru
mythtv-setup, which came up correctly as Tuner 2, then deleted this tuner
after some testing. The next time I added it, it came up as Tuner 3.

Is it as simple as running an sql command to change the cardid field at
table capturecard? I am hesitant on deleting it and adding it back again in
mythtv-setup as it may came out as Tuner 4 :).

Please send me the exact sql command. Thanks.