[mythtv-users] Repost: jump mainmenu takes me to livetv

Brian Phillips brian.phillips at gmx.net
Sat Oct 27 00:19:58 UTC 2007

Sorry to repost this, but I still haven't found much on google and no

I've tried key bindings and the like, they all do the same thing.  I just
tried the telnet interface and it did the same thing.

# jump mainmenu
OK
#

When I try to go to mainmenu jumppoint, I actually get booted to livetv.  At
the very least, if someone could tell me how mythtv ties jumppoints to their
menu position/location, I could keep researching this.  I can't seem to find
much info.

Sorry again,

Brian Phillips