[mythtv-users] Repost: jump mainmenu takes me to livetv

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 02:36:31 UTC 2007

On 10/26/07, Brian Phillips <brian.phillips at gmx.net> wrote:

> I've tried key bindings and the like, they all do the same thing.  I just
> tried the telnet interface and it did the same thing.
>
> # jump mainmenu
> OK
> #
>
> When I try to go to mainmenu jumppoint, I actually get booted to livetv.  At
> the very least, if someone could tell me how mythtv ties jumppoints to their
> menu position/location, I could keep researching this.  I can't seem to find
> much info.

What happens when you access the main menu without jump points?  For
example, if you select 'Media Library' and then 'Watch Recordings'.
Then, press ESC to go back to the main menu, does Live TV start in
that instance?  Or is it only with the jump points?

I've tried to reproduce your problem and can't (although I'm using a
recent SVN release).

What theme are you using?  Perhaps there's something wonky in the
mainmenu.xml file...

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com