[mythtv-users] OT: Nokia N800 only $236 at Amazon

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Oct 27 19:16:37 UTC 2007

On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 03:08:57PM -0400, lanas wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:52:14 -0400,
> "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com> wrote :
> > Well slap my mouth and call me Sally...
>
> > 	http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-N800-Internet-Tablet-PC/dp/B000MK4GGM
>
> Out of curiosity, what would be the use for this device in a MythTV
> system ?

Well, among other things, you could use it as a front end, for, if
nothing else, editing programs without tying up the main frontend.

Though that would be much easier with the 810; see below.

Mostly, it was that we were talking about them in a thread you're
probably not reading, and I had a brain fart that that price was for
the 810, which does have a keyboard, rather than the older 800, which
does not.

Cheers,
-- jra