[mythtv-users] Recorder Failed - Mystery

DISAFAN disafan at aim.com
Sat Oct 27 22:44:12 UTC 2007

I have been using my MythTV box for some time, and after a recent
update...all of my records on the analog tuner...the PVR-250 with the
STB hooked into the cable box are failing. But if I watch LiveTV, it
works perfectly.

I tried deleting all my sources and my cards and recreating them at a
great expense of times, because everything else is digital, and still it
fails, as several previous people had tried.

This effectively takes me off cable usage, as Firewire is mostly
useless. hopefully someone has a solution.