[mythtv-users] mythweb listings no longer work

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sun Oct 28 15:17:25 UTC 2007

Ever since I upgraded all of the MythTV software to support getting data
from Schedules Direct, the program listings page in mythweb is blank.
The guide through mythfrontend works fine, and all the other pages in
mythweb appear to work. The only thing that doesn't work is that my
listing page in mythweb comes up blank. I see the "Currently Browsing:
<date>" and the tabs for selecting a day and time, but the listings
themselves are black. Anybody else seen this or have any clue where I
might look to fix this?

Thanks,
--Greg