[mythtv-users] Intersting non-fatal sort problem in filtered view

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 28 22:32:28 UTC 2007

This one is on the front end itself

not that it matter but I've followed someone's helpful suggestion and sorted shows in original airdate order.
This works perfectly when selected a program on the left - all eps are in original date order. When choosing All Programs (or whatever it's called) it sorts in recorded date order - which is also what I want.

I just noted that when showing a filtered view (mine include groups such as Unwatched, Watch to Clear Space, Edit, Transcode, Backup, Archive, and Things Jay hasn't Watched Yet (Jay, for short) - the eps are shown in recorded date order.

It won't kill me - it's just something I noticed (and probably would not have if it were not for the fact that channel 11/28 show Jeopardy twice a day with last years eps airing in the morning.)

now aren't you glad you spent howevermany minutes of your life that you won't get back, reading this?

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"