[mythtv-users] MythWeather - still no go in latest Mandriva update

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Mon Oct 29 05:35:24 UTC 2007

Hi all -

I just upgraded to the latest Myth binaries on my BE/FE machine (running
fully updated 64-bit Mdv 2007.1).  These binaries are apparently (judging
from the filenames) based on svn version 14484 or thereabouts.  Everything
still works as it did before the update, which means that MythWeather
still doesn't.

It's not that this is anything urgent (it's not) but are there any plans
to get it working in the binary packages anytime soon?  I don't have any
need to be on the bleeding edge (meaning: running the latest svn version),
since everything I *need* to have working now, does.

I'm also still having issues with lirc, but I have a decent small RF
keyboard which works quite well, and I'd like to figure out how to set up
playlists on MythMusic...but this is just going to have to wait until I
have more time to RTFM.  ;-)

Just curious.

Thanks
Bob