[mythtv-users] HDTV Channel not working in myth, but works in Xine.

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:51:17 UTC 2007

I have tested KTTV DT in xine and I have a great picture, when I try
it in mythtv, it says can not get channel lock.  I am using a pcHD3000
card for OTA signals. I have scanned all transports and I see it sets
KTTV DT to channel 65, and the next line it sets it to channel 66.  I
am using myth .21  Is there a way I can update the database manually
using sql?  If so can someone tell me which tables and columns to
update?

Thanks.

-Gregg