[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu: Asking for Root Password on Install?

Timothy M. Admire tim.admire at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 00:30:56 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I am running into an issue that is very strange when trying to install
Mythbuntu... I am able to boot into the livecd, however, whenever I try to
install it or run anything on the livecd, it wants an admin password.  There
is no root password set and I cannot find any reference online to there
being one.  Any ideas as to how I can get past this?

Thanks!

Tim

--
Timothy M. Admire

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.