[mythtv-users] Search string question

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 00:35:31 UTC 2007

On 30/10/2007, Andrew Robinson <awrobinson-ml at nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Michael T. Dean wrote:

> > Are you talking about a custom recording rule instead of a search?  The
> > above is how you use the MythWeb search.
> >
> Yes, I'm talking about a custom recording rule.

In the custom power search 'Search Phrase' text box, enter:

program.title = 'Nova'
AND channel.callsign = 'PBS'

assuming your channel callsign is PBS. Adjust the advanced options to taste.

If you instead wanted to search for all occurences of programme titles
containing Nova, even in the middle of a title, you could use:

program.title LIKE 'Nova'
AND channel.callsign = 'PBS'

--
Nick Morrott