[mythtv-users] Mythtv-frontend on Xbox running xebian-1.1.4

William Munson william_munson at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 30 21:58:22 UTC 2007

Greg Wasson wrote:
> Anyone have updated repositories for mythtv-frontend >= 0.20? I
> recently upgraded to schedules direct and would like to upgrade my
> frontend so it can read the new program guide.
>
> I found a thread on this mailing list, but some of the repos on that
> thread are no longer active, and currently when I try to install the
> mythtv-frontend, I get some unresolved dependencies around liblame0.
>
> Any help would be appreciated as I am currently without a frontend system.
>
> Thanks,

I unfortunately do not have good news for you. There was a torrent
offered a few weeks ago but I was never able to connect to it and now
find nothing recent in the torrent trackers. My xbox has been on the
shelf for a while but before retiring it I used to compile SVN on it so
you should be able to get around the liblame-dev issue. Have you tried
installing liblame-dev? I suspect that the build requirements have
increased since the last time I tried.

Bill