[mythtv-users] Motorola VIP 1510 IPTV & Lirc?

Fredrik Hallgarde mythtv at tedde.nu
Wed Oct 31 09:57:34 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I am about to set up a new Mythbox connected to a Motorola VIP 1510 IPTV
box. For now I will use a PVR-150 via S-video to ensure that I don't
need to handle encrypted and non-encrypted material differently (instead
of trying to get some of the channels directly "from the wire" using the
IPTV recorder as some are at least accessible using VLC).

As such I will need to send IR codes to the VIP-1510, does anyone happen
to have such a setup and a lirc.conf to share? (I know how to create a
lirc.conf but do not have the remote at this location).

Any other knowledge regarding IPTV from Telia (Swedish telco) and/or the
1510 I should be aware of?

Thanks

Fredrik