[mythtv-users] MythTV and HD question

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sat Sep 1 00:54:40 UTC 2007

On Aug 31, 2007, at 3:18 PM, Gabe Rubin wrote:

> Brad: if you live in SF, you may want to consider getting cable from a
> non-Comcast provider.  I am able to get full firewire output for ALL
> my channels using the competitor.

Not the Brad you were referring to, but I live in SF and have avoided
cable because I refuse to support Comcast in any way (mostly personal
reasons). Which provider do you use? I'm very interested in at least
trying out cable for a month or two since my DirecTV contract is up
at the end of the year. I'd probably keep both for a while to see
which I prefer and then go from there.

Thanks,

Brad