[mythtv-users] 0.20.2 and Mandriva 2007.1 x86_64

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Sat Sep 1 04:23:18 UTC 2007

> Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
>> On Tue, 2007-08-21 at 21:41 -0700, Bob Sully wrote:
>>> Hi all -
>>>
>>> I have a working, stable 0.20 install (the latest available rpm version,
>>> which is from SVN at around 13272) on Mandriva 2007.0 x86_64, which was
>>> originally installed from rpm packages and upgraded likewise.
>>>
>>> I have registered on the schedulesdirect.org forums (though they're not
>>> ready to take my money yet), and in their FAQ, they're telling everybody
>>> who wants a version which will work with the new service to update to
>>> the
>>> latest SVN version. I can do this if push comes to shove, but I'd
>>> really
>>> rather not. Anyone have an idea how long it'll take for Mandriva x86_64
>>> binaries to come out after the working source is out?
>>>
>>> Thanks for any info - Bob

>> We will probably tag a 0.20.2 release tomorrow. Then it will take
>> hours to days for the various distros to update their packages.
>> Schedules Direct made sure to include packagers in the beta test
>> group.
>>
>> -- Daniel

> Daniel: Thanks very much for the info. I'll check for updates over the
> next several days to a week or so.
>
> Much appreciated -
>Bob

Hey guys...we're now down to the wire, and I haven't found any Mandriva
x86_64 binaries yet which incorporate the SchedulesDirect changes.
There's a version of one of them in Cooker for the next release (2008)
dated 14 August, but that one isn't the latest (dated a week before the
official 0.20.2 release).

I have registered and paid on SchedulesDirect.  I have listings through
the 13th from Zap2it, so I'm still OK for a while.  However, I'd like to
know - anyone know any of the Mandriva devs who might have some info about
when these new RPMs might be out?  Not trying to be a PITA, and I don't
mind waiting a little while longer, but would like to get everything
working before the 13th.

Thanks!
Bob