[mythtv-users] Upgraded from 0.20.1 to 0.20.2 on SuSE 10.2 from Packman RPMs - Success

Barry McLarnon bdm at bdmcomm.ca
Sun Sep 2 21:11:54 UTC 2007

On Saturday 01 September 2007 22:11, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> Used YaST; dropped the mythtv and mythtv-plugins meta-packages; upgraded
> everything else. No problems. Made a backup of the DB first, but don't
> appear to have needed it. Set up SD in mythtv-setup; ran mfdb; that went
> fine as well.

I followed the same route in going from 0.19.1 to 0.20.2 on my SuSE 10.0 box,
and it all went smoothly, save for a minor glitch with mythweb installing in
the wrong place.  I really expected more problems, and was pleasantly
surprised when they didn't materialize.

> My sis was amazed that I didn't even have to reboot the box.
>
> I wasn't.  :-)

Me neither... that was a given. :-)

> Outstanding work, all.  Thanks.

Amen to that!