[mythtv-users] PCI FX5200 and HD - too much for PCI?

Matthew Schroeder blaupolisboxen at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 00:45:58 UTC 2007

When you say the mythtv archives, are you referring to the mailing list
archives or the documentation somewhere else?   To give me a better idea of
what I could be looking for, are these settings found in the xorg.conf file
or are they modified somewhere else within mythtv?  I'll have to check the
NVidia documentation as well I suppose.

Thanks again for the reply, it's appreciated.