[mythtv-users] Trying to use HDTV as a firewire recorder

Andrew Burgess aab at cichlid.com
Tue Sep 4 04:34:11 UTC 2007

>2007-09-03 21:14:41.879 FireRec: Creating P2P Connection with Node: 1
>libiec61883 warning: Established connection on channel 0.

I think that channel corresponds to the tv channel tuned.
Do you have a channel changer program for your STB?
I always run mine now to set a good channel before even
priming. Try using one to set the channel before starting
myth? Shouldn't be necessary, are you sure myth is setting
channels? The display on the STB should change to the
correct channel when myth starts to record.

>2007-09-03 21:14:44.753 ProcessPAT: PAT is missing program, setting timeout
>Could the "PAT is missing program" be my problem?

No idea