[mythtv-users] Intermittent sound problems on Max OS X

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Tue Sep 4 13:44:34 UTC 2007

I frequently do exactly this, and have not had this problem. Perhaps
if you view the log output, it will give some hints. One way to do
this is to go into Terminal and:

   open /Applications/MythFrontend.app

Another is to run Myth, get the failure to happen, and then open
/Applications/Utilities/Console.