[mythtv-users] Radio Times missing all stations (as far as I can tell)

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:46:46 UTC 2007

Just to upset the people for whom it isn't working. It has been working fine
for me without any hiccups at all. I'm running the version which came with
knoppmyth r5e50, which dates from last christmas. All I've done is tweak the
channels id file to add new channels as they've been added. have you checked
the xmltv lists as they are usually hot on this sort of thing.

this does sometimes happen with RT though, and it usually resolves after a
few days

gary