[mythtv-users] yum update errors - Fedora 7 and atrpms

John Fountain johnfountain at mac.com
Tue Sep 4 15:41:26 UTC 2007

> I fixed this by updating the kernel:
> # yum update kernel
> that updated the kernel, and the appropriate kernel modules.  Then a
> normal yum update worked fine from there.
>
> Cheers,
> Geoff

my kernel is already at the latest release which matches the kmdl
number on each of the offending packages. my plan was to remove and
re-add the modules after doing the update but my motherboard blew out
4 caps (the 2nd via epia mII10k to do so in 1 year, btw) and i
haven't gotten it back to running yet. hopefully i will be able to
try this week.