[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Sep 4 19:02:45 UTC 2007

On Sep 4, 2007, at 11:53 AM, Robert Current wrote:

<cut out the personal attacks>

> Just look at all the FUD on the Schedules Direct Website!  They have a
> FAQ "What about alternatives to licensing data?"  In that, they
> discuss VBI, EIT, and Screen-scrape, saying all options are impossible
> or illegal, and Schedules Direct is the ONLY option.  That's simply
> not true.

Please let us all know if you have a free, easy, reliable way to get
accurate listing info into MythTV and I'm sure we will all use it.
Then SchedulesDirect can dissolve and the people who make up that
team will not have to worry about putting so much of their personal
time and effort into a project that is making zero profit.

Thanks!

-Brad