[mythtv-users] 0.20.2 borks hd?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Sep 4 20:42:14 UTC 2007

I'm receving OTA hd.  I just noticed last night that mythfrontend no
longer displays thumbnails of HD programs (since upgrading to 0.20.2)
and the one HD program that recorded comes up as unplayable.  Programs
recorded with 0.20-fixes play OK eventhough they don't display the
thumbnail.

DVBRec says: Failed to open DVB device.

Analog stuff records and plays normally.

I haven't had a chance to diagnose this at all, so I don't know why the
DVB device isn't being set up correctly...  The backend saw the hdtv3000
card just fine when I upgraded from 0.20-fixes to 0.20.2...

Is anyone else seeing this?

--
  o__

'man' is short for 'manual' because it's very short, for a manual.