[mythtv-users] 20.2 on Dapper

lionel dybowski lionel.dybowski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 20:49:05 UTC 2007

Some say there is. You have to enable universe and multiverse repository
in the synaptic package manager. I however ran into problems with these,
and as I was setting up a new system, I installed ubuntu 7.04 instead of
drapper. I then had to un-install mysql 5 and just keep mysql4 as the
databases would not fill correctly... Then all was ok.... apart from the
grabber that does not seem to work here in france....
have a look at http://parker1.co.uk/mythtv_ubuntu.php....

lionel.dybowski at gmail.com