[mythtv-users] How can I drop all EPG data from mythconverg?

Calin Brabandt cbrabandt at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 21:43:12 UTC 2007

I used the sdxmltvsetup.sh script to update my
Mythdora 4 backend to Schedules Direct.  After running
mythfilldb.sh, I discovered that all my show listings
for the entire two weeks are clones of the first
instance of the show. (Same program description for
same show on all days; Leno, Letterman, Conan have the
same guests on their shows night after night, ;) etc.)

Could someone please advise me how I might scrub or
drop all the EPG data from mythconverg so I may
attempt to run mythfilldb.sh on an empty database?
Simply re-running mythfilldb.sh repeatedly doesn't
help.  I'd prefer not to delete and add new
sources/lineups in mythtvsetup because it's a big task
to remap the digital cable channels to QAM.

Any other ideas would also be much appreciated!

-Cal