[mythtv-users] Script to use Schedules Direct with legacy MythTV installations

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Wed Sep 5 02:46:35 UTC 2007

I just noticed another anomaly---if nobody watching this thread has an
idea, I'll repost this in its own.  (This is under 0.18.1.)

I tried adding a channel to one of my lineups, and it didn't work---I
can see that the data gets grabbed (e.g., checking sdlist_fixed.xml
shows a "map station" line for it, and it has shows listed later on
under that station, etc), but the channel isn't showing up in MythWeb,
neither in its Listings page, nor in the MythWeb channel editor, even
though mfdb has certainly run.

Do I have to go into the true frontend interface and add the channel
somehow?  I'm unclear how Myth figures out to insert a new channel
when one shows up.