[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 02:51:05 UTC 2007

You know what... screw it.

Any time anyone here asks about alternatives to Schedules Direct,
someone points out options, and immediately gets flamed for it.

I don't need Direct Data.  Apparently those who do are at the mercy of
Schedule Direct trolls.  People who turn any comment or pointer into
an argument.  People who won't let any other discussion happen without
trashing the person who suggests anything else.

All this makes me happy as hell I'm not one of the people who need
Direct Data, and actually start to strongly dislike the whole FUD
filled Schedule Direct project.

Why is this even an argument.  Someone asked if there was other data,
and anyone who answers that question honestly gets flamed?