[mythtv-users] After SD upgrade mythfilldatabase sets previouslyshown=1 ???

Victor Perez spectro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:11:50 UTC 2007

I am not sure if this is an issue with Schedules Direct's data or something
in the patched mythfilldatabase but I missed a bunch of baseball and tennis
games for a couple of days after the upgrade. After some research I noticed
previouslyshown=1 in all these recordings (my custom programs looks for
previouslyshown=0):

mysql> select title,subtitle,chanid,starttime,previouslyshown from program
where title like 'MLB%' and subtitle like '%rangers%' order by starttime;
+--------------+-------------------------------------+--------+---------------------+-----------------+
| title        | subtitle                            | chanid |
starttime           | previouslyshown |
+--------------+-------------------------------------+--------+---------------------+-----------------+
| MLB Baseball | Kansas City Royals at Texas Rangers |   4035 | 2007-09-03
19:00:00 |               1 |
| MLB Baseball | Kansas City Royals at Texas Rangers |   2035 | 2007-09-03
19:00:00 |               1 |
| MLB Baseball | Kansas City Royals at Texas Rangers |   4035 | 2007-09-04
19:00:00 |               1 |
| MLB Baseball | Kansas City Royals at Texas Rangers |   2035 | 2007-09-04
19:00:00 |               1 |
| MLB Baseball | Kansas City Royals at Texas Rangers |   4035 | 2007-09-05
19:00:00 |               1 |
| MLB Baseball | Kansas City Royals at Texas Rangers |   2035 | 2007-09-05
19:00:00 |               1 |

<cut>

It seems mythfilldatabase is flagging them as reruns since the same program
is available in multiple lineups (different chanid)

Any idea on how to fix this?