[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:43:45 UTC 2007

On 9/5/07, Andreas <linuxdreas at dslextreme.com> wrote:
> The whole Schedules Direct thing went kind of bad for me
> after seeing how people get treated who articulate any kind of doubts about
> the project, or who ask about alternatives.
>
> I also came to the conclusion that I won't ask anything on this list that
> has even remotely to do with TV-listings or just any kind of data derived
> from my MythTV system. The climate here has become quite hostile when it
> comes to those subjects.

Yet you felt the need to post this...

Geez, people - if you don't want to use Schedules Direct, don't.
Nobody's stopping you.  A bunch of y'all sound like you've had
something stolen from you, when, in fact, you haven't.  Look at this
thread - very little of it is about actual other sources of data; the
majority of the posts are about how evil people are because they
support Schedules Direct.

Where was all of this complaining before Zap2It announced they were
closing their doors?

Remember - TANSTAAFL.