[mythtv-users] Recording Analog TV with A DBV/Analog card - audio?

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Wed Sep 5 16:01:17 UTC 2007

HI Dave

Sorry, I should have mentioned I am in Australia. My need to record
analog comes from wanting to record from my Foxtel settop box which,
although is touted as Foxtel Digital, only puts out an analog signal
from its SCART connections.

I'll try the soundcard in bit tomorrow, thanks. My box is down at the
moment while I rip the video & sounds cards out of it for a new frontend
only machine. Once that is working I'll resurrect the old machine as a
backend only with an average sound card in it.

Cheers
Bruce