[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Sep 5 18:05:30 UTC 2007

On 09/05/2007 12:56 PM, David Brodbeck wrote:
> You also seem to have a massive chip on your shoulder about SD for
> some reason.  You've flamed them repeatedly, accusing them of
> suppressing information as if they were some sort of cabal that
> controlled all things MythTV.

I have to say that I saw a little discussion in IRC that concerned me a bit:

All: Who controls the British crown?
     Who keeps the metric system down?
     We do! We do!
Chutt: Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
xris: Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
danielk: We do! We do!
All: Who holds back the electric car?
     Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
     We do! We do!
rmeden: Who robs cavefish of their sight?
kevino: Who rigs every Oscar night?
All: We do! We do!

(Apologies to The Simpsons creators/writers and fans, everywhere,
and--of course--to Chutt, xris, danielk, rmeden, kevino.  Of course this
is a complete fabrication (they never admitted to the things they do).)

Mike