[mythtv-users] QAM channel ordering frontend vs mythweb after channum changes

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Sep 5 22:05:46 UTC 2007

On 09/05/2007 04:06 PM, Michael D. O'Brien wrote:
>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/287415#287415 and
>> rest of thread.
> I don't think this actually answers my question.  The problem described in
> that thread is not mine.

I don't think you actually read the other posts (especially the first
post) linked in that post.  I know the problem in that thread is not
yours, but I didn't think you needed an answer all to yourself (when an
answer from only a few hours before your post contained the answer to
your problem).

Mike