[mythtv-users] 2nd source not updating through SD

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Sep 6 00:30:34 UTC 2007

On 09/05/2007 08:18 PM, Enigma wrote:
> Although I set a log location in the preferences, I can't seem to find a
> mythfill log.

The setting for the mythfilldatabase log requires a file path, not a
directory path (i.e. directory and file information).  And the path
structure (all directories) must already be existent and the user
running mythbackend must have write access.  (BTW, this is all handled
better and described better in SVN trunk, but it may not have been
ported to -fixes.)

First step is to get the log, then post more.

Mike