[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 01:03:36 UTC 2007

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Thu Sep 6 00:52:38 UTC 2007
> Let's take this in another direction....
>
> What if SD where 25 cents/month?  Would it still be worth the effort to
> pursue a no cost solution?
>
> I suspect a lot of the objection is still the price.  We're all happy to pay
> for hardware, pay for cable TV services, etc., but I suspect people have a
> value problem with the SD proposition...
>
> Just a thought.

Again, the original questions asked if there were other options.  To
answer this off topic question, because this topic has been so
misdirected already...  I'd pay double to anyone who would keep the
Schedules Direct project from dominating EVERY listing data
discussion.

I'll bet if you started a thread on EIT, it'd end with someone trying
to sell you Schedules Direct.