[mythtv-users] database/program id question

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:56:20 UTC 2007

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com

> Really. I've been working on a DVR for several years and want
> to use the best DVR possible. If someone has a way to populate
> the listings data, more power to them. I have no problem with
> whatever. In the long term, I would certainly hope that there
> would be several options open to anyone who who wants to use myth.
> Commercial, non-commercial, non-profit, not for profit with a wink
> or whatever. We've always accepted patches for grabbers in other
> countries. Therefore, I don't see the motivations of some of the
> attitudes I've been seeing lately. This is a simple question with
> a simple answer. If anyone needs help with formating data for best
> effect with myth, I'd be glad to help.
>
> --  bjm

You Rock!  No sarcasm what so ever, that attitude ROCKS.

Do you have a URL for documentation of your efforts?  Do you need any
equipment?  Do you, or anyone you work with, have or want a PayPal
donation fund set up to support programmers like you, with this true
open attitude?

I'd be more than happy to donate, say, $15… wink… wink…